美国新笑话!
当前位置  经典笑话 >>  小笑话集  >> 美国新笑话!
    SCENE: The Oval Office. George Bush and Condolezza Rice.
    (场景) 椭圆形办公室, 乔治布什 和国家安全顾问康多里扎赖斯
    George: Condi! Nice to see you. What's happening?
    布什: 康迪(赖斯)! 很高兴见到你,发生什么事情了?
    Condi: Sir, I have the report about the new leader of China.
    赖斯:长官,我来向你汇报中国的新领导人
    George: Great. Let's hear it.
    布什: 好极了,我们一起来听听!
    Condi: Hu is the new leader of China.
    赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的新领导人
    George: That's what I want to know.
    布什:这就是我要知道的
    Condi: That's what I'm telling you.
    赖斯:这就是我要告诉你的
    George: That's what I'm asking you. Who is the new leader of
    China?
    布什:这就是我要问你的,谁(胡)是中国的新领导人?
    Condi: Yes.
    赖斯:是的
    George: I mean the fellow's name.
    布什:我是说那个人的名字
    Condi: Hu.
    赖斯:胡(谁)
    George: The guy in China.
    布什: 那个在中国的人
    Condi: Hu.
    赖斯:胡(谁)
    George: The new leader of China.
    布什:中国的新领导人!
    Condi: Hu.
    赖斯:胡(谁)
    George: The Chinese!
    布什:那个中国人!
    Condi: Hu is leading China.
    赖斯:胡(谁)领导中国
    George: Now whaddya' asking me for?
    布什:啊?现在是你问我了?
    Condi: I'm telling you Hu is leading China.
    赖斯: 我在告诉你, 胡(谁)在领导中国
    George: Well, I'm asking you. Who is leading China?
    布什:我在问你,谁(胡)在领导中国?
    Condi: That's the man's name.
    赖斯:就是那人的名字
    George: That's whose name?
    布什:就是谁(胡)的名字?
    Condi: Yes.
    赖斯:是的
    George: Will you or will you not tell me the name of the new leader of
    China?
    布什:你到底愿不愿意告诉我谁(胡)是中国的领导人?
    Condi: Yes sir.
    赖斯:是的,长官(亚瑟尔)
    George: Yassir? You mean Arafat is in China? I thought he was in the
    Middle East.
    布什:亚瑟尔?你是说阿拉法特在中国?我以为他在中东呢
    Condi: That's correct.
    赖斯:没错
    George: Then who is in China?
    布什:那么谁(胡)在中国?
    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
    George: Yassir is in China?
    布什:亚瑟尔在中国??
    Condi: No, sir.
    赖斯:不,长官
    George: Then who is?
    布什:那么谁(胡)在?
    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
    George: Yassir?
    布什:亚瑟尔?
    Condi: No, sir
    赖斯:不,长官.
    George: Look, Condi. I need to know the name of the new leader of China. Get m
    e the Secretary General of the U.N. on the phone. I bet
    he knows.
    布什:听着,赖斯.我要知道中国新领导人的名字,给我接联合国秘书长.我觉得他会知
    道
    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
    George: No, thanks.
    布什:不,谢谢
    Condi: You want Kofi?
    赖斯:你要科费(咖啡)?
    George: No.
    布什:不!!
    Condi: You don't want Kofi.
    赖斯:那么你不要科费(咖啡)
    George: No. But now that you mention it, I could use a
    glass of milk. And then get me the U.N.
    布什:不,但是既然你提到它,我要杯牛奶就可以了,然后给我接联合国
    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
    George: Not Yassir! The guy at the U.N.
    布什:不是亚瑟尔!是联合国的头!
    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
    George: No, milk! Will you please make the call?
    布什:不,牛奶!你给我接通电话好不?
    Condi: Call who?
    赖斯:给谁打?
    George: Who is the guy at the U.N?
    布什:谁(胡)是联合国的头?
    Condi: Hu is the guy in China.
    赖斯:胡(谁)是中国的头
    George: Will you stay out of China?!
    布什:你能不能不提中国了?!
    Condi: Yes, sir.
    赖斯:是的长官(亚瑟尔)
    George: And stay out of the Middle East! Just get me the
    guy at the U.N!
    布什:也别提中东了!给我接通联合国的头就好了!
    Condi: Kofi?
    赖斯:科费(咖啡)?
    George: All right! Light with sugar. Now get on the phone.
    布什:好啦好啦!那就少加点糖吧!给我接电话
    (Condi picks up the phone.)
    (赖斯拿起电话)
    Condi: Rice here
    赖斯:赖斯在这(这有米饭)
    George: Rice? Good idea. And a couple of egg rolls, too.
    布什:米饭?好主意,在来点鸡蛋吧!

    与朋友分享 收藏这个笑话集 给笑话打分  是成人笑话集 报告错误或不良信息 维护


相关笑话集
搜索经典笑话集
标题:

经典笑话集排行榜
 2007年网上最经典的短笑话
 10个让人抽筋的短笑话
 短篇笑话故事大全
 2007年极品笑话全集50条
 一组经典小笑话
 国庆节笑话
 脑筋急转弯大全
 12个幽默短笑话
 经典爆笑笑话
 谐音对联和古诗
 2007年最新超级笑话锦集
 小学生幽默笑话
 十个非看不可的经典笑话
 儿童小笑话
 2007年最新的三十句经典幽默名言
 2008最新笑话
 2007年校园最经典的语句
 5则小学生幽默小故事
 英语短笑话:加菲猫语录
 暴笑新东方老罗语录全集